We are friends and colleagues based in western Massachusetts. Though our businesses are completely separate and independent of each other, we share a passion for the emotional and behavioral healing arts. With over 50 years of combined experience as psychotherapists and trainers, we each maintain strong commitments to assisting our clients in their journeys toward greater emotional health and involvement in life. We share a parallel commitment to assisting other psychotherapists in the development of their skills, and in the success of their own businesses.
We have supported the work of our colleagues for many years through lectures, workshops, formal trainings, clinical supervision, and consultation. At times, we have collaborated on individual training projects. Whether we are working individually or in collaboration, we strive for excellence in our work, and we support similar striving in our colleagues.
As part of our commitment to the professional growth and development of our colleagues, we separately provide a variety of service. These include:
- Group and Individual Consultations for EDMR Clinicians (Farns; George)
- EMDR-Related Workshops (Farns; George)
- No-Fee EMDR Peer Study Groups for Adult and for Child Therapy (Farns)
- Basic Training in Clinical Hypnosis(George)
- Group and Individual Consultation for Clinicians Practicing Clinical Hypnosis (George)
- Workshop Sponsorship and Production for Leaders from Around North America (Farns)
Please refer to our separate pages for further descriptions of our current and future offerings.
Farns Lobenstine, LICSW
George Abbott, PhD
Introduction to EMDR
Courtesy of EMDR International Association